11 winners announced for Cardiology Division SPOT Awards
Awards & Honors
The UCSF Division of Cardiology leadership is proud to announce the 11 SPOT award winners for 2019-2020. Faculty and staff from the division nominate qualified staff for SPOT awards to recognize their exceptional and noteworthy contributions. Each award winner is given a prize amount of $1,000 (or up to 10% of base salary, whichever is lower).
This year’s Cardiology Division SPOT award winners are:
- Emina Seremet-Muftic, Specialty Centers Project Manager
- Emily Wilson, Staff Research Associate, Olgin lab
- Dereca Akins, Finance Operations Analyst
- Cynthia Partida-Higuera, Clinical Research Supervisor
- Armando Bravo, Research Programmer, Eureka team
- Helena Eitel, Senior User Experience Designer, Eureka team
- Marian Weidner, Editorial Manager, JAMA-Internal Medicine
- Noah Peyser, Scientific Program Manager, Eureka team
- Ryan Runge, Software Development Manager, Eureka team
- Sara Bravo, Regulatory Specialist, Clinical Research Infrastructure
- Xochitl Butcher, Study Product Manager, Eureka team
Hats off to you and thank you for all your hard work!
For more information about STAR (Staff Appreciation and Recognition Plan), visit https://great.ucsf.edu/star-program.