10 Winners Announced for Cardiology Division SPOT Awards
The UCSF Division of Cardiology leadership is proud to announce the 10 SPOT award winners for 2023. Anyone within UCSF can nominate qualified UCSF Health Cardiology Division staff for a SPOT award. SPOT awards recognize exceptional and noteworthy contributions. Each award winner is given a prize amount of $1,000.
This year’s Cardiology Division SPOT award winners are:
- Minhaj Ansari, Data Scientist
- Ricardo Barrera Camarillo, Research Programmer
- Joshua Barrios, Data Scientist
- Alejandro Cabrera Nolasco, Applications Programmer
- Tom Dunn, Research Finance Analyst
- Armando Godinez Bravo, Research Programmer
- Salina Gu, Fellowship Programs Manager
- Karalee Ko, Academic Analyst
- Ryan Runge, Software Development Manager
- Esther Yeung, Academic Analyst
Thank you, everyone, for all your hard work and dedication.